Why Collective Minds?
What better way to solve the problems you’re facing in business than by sharing those problems with other business owners that have overcome similar obstacles. “Collective Minds” presents an unique opportunity to do exactly that – in a strictly confidential format that’s been formerly reserved for C-level executives in major corporations. By working together to share experiences, small business owners under the direction of a facilitator, will discover a unique approach to problem solving.
How Does Collective Minds Work?
- Each meeting will be focused on collaboration, problem solving, intuitive thinking and vision casting.
- Each facilitator will determine a monthly topic to start each 4-hour session, based on suggestions from the group.
- Collective Minds is a 12-month commitment including a mid-term group workshop and a final group workshop.
- A non-disclosure agreement is signed by all members ensuring that all discussions remain confidential.
- Group size limited to 6 members and accountability will be maintained within each group.
- Members will be grouped homogeneously and assigned to a facilitator that’s a best fit, based on their experience.
Meet The Facilitators
Proctor Gallagher Consultant
As a certified Proctor Gallagher consultant, Teri guides businesses and individuals to their potential and achieve their personal and professional goals by leveraging the knowledge and skills of the group, through a Mastermind format.
Gary has been managing and selling businesses for over 50 years. A former partner in a Leadership training and development company he is now the co-founder of the Small Business Resource Association. His passion is to apply his years of experience and share it with entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses.
CTACC, MSPAS, CHPC
Creator at DenaB Coaching
For 25 years, Dena’s passion has been sales success, leadership development and mindset transformation. A former physician assistant, she continues to advocate for and educate on holistic health and wellness. Her practice incorporates individual deep dive coaching, group masterminds, workshops and retreats. She believes your best life begins in your mind.